25 - 27 April, 2016
Contact Us: 65 6722 9455
Co-Founder and Managing Director
10:10 All-star panel: Meet the travel disruptors – how has the ecosystem evolved and what synergies are there for your business?
- Will the entire travel industry gradually move towards a shared collaborative model?
- Synergies: How can your partner with disruptive companies and what are the challenges and benefits?
- On demand economy: How will this radically alter the cost of services and the future workforce?
- APAC focus: How can you grow your overseas business in Asia’s fragmented and ultra-competitive marketplace?
16:10 Fireside chat: Brace for the boom – How can you position your brand in a crowded and upcoming market?
Akin to other developing nations in Asia, Indonesia has all the right ingredients to be a fast-growing travel market. The archipelago is already a prominent inbound destination, and its domestic travel market is increasingly fuelled by a flourishing economy, improving infrastructure and rising disposable income among its urban and working-class population
- What are the top challenges and opportunities in the Indonesian online travel market and how can you adapt your e-commerce strategy to them?
- Payments: How can you overcome the challenge of operating in a market where 70% of payments are done via bank transfer?
- Differentiation: what are the best digital marketing channels you can tap into to help your brand to stand out in a rapidly developing marketplace?
- Talent: How can you overcome the challenge of finding, recruiting and retaining the right talent?
- Regulation: Getting up to speed with the legal framework whilst expanding into the market