25 - 27 April, 2016
Contact Us: 65 6722 9455
L Hotels and Resorts and Shanti Collection
14:20 All-star panel: Personalisation – How can you offer a unique customer experience without becoming a nuisance?
- How can you build a product and experience that is tailored to each customer’s needs?
- What digital marketing strategies work well for re-targeting consumers?
- How can you eliminate the lack of anonymity, relevance, credibility and security to ensure your get the best results?
- Getting the balance right: How can you control the frequency of personalised messages?
- How can you track your customers across different devices and touch-points?
16:10 Fireside chat: Brace for the boom – How can you position your brand in a crowded and upcoming market?
Akin to other developing nations in Asia, Indonesia has all the right ingredients to be a fast-growing travel market. The archipelago is already a prominent inbound destination, and its domestic travel market is increasingly fuelled by a flourishing economy, improving infrastructure and rising disposable income among its urban and working-class population
- What are the top challenges and opportunities in the Indonesian online travel market and how can you adapt your e-commerce strategy to them?
- Payments: How can you overcome the challenge of operating in a market where 70% of payments are done via bank transfer?
- Differentiation: what are the best digital marketing channels you can tap into to help your brand to stand out in a rapidly developing marketplace?
- Talent: How can you overcome the challenge of finding, recruiting and retaining the right talent?
- Regulation: Getting up to speed with the legal framework whilst expanding into the market