25 - 27 April, 2016
Contact Us: 65 6722 9455
Head of Marketing and Business Development, Singapore
14:00 All-star panel: Staying ahead of the competition – How can you differentiate yourself in the Singaporean marketplace and what does it take to succeed?
With a nationwide broadband network, Singapore leads the region with a high mobile internet penetration rate and high usage of social media. Online and traditional travel retailers have taken advantage of this to launch technology-based campaigns and initiatives that create brand awareness and product engagements through online platforms. The ability to keep up with technological developments, such as 4G network, new mobile devices’ and tablets’ interfaces, as well as social media monitoring, is essential for travel retailers to remain relevant to consumers.
- What are the top challenges and opportunities in the Singapore online travel market and how can you adapt your e-commerce strategy to them?
- Differentiation: What are the best digital marketing channels you can tap into to help your brand to stand out in a crowded marketplace?
- Rise of last minute bookings: How can you adapt your digital strategies to capitalise on this?
- Luxury travel: How can you encourage the business class traveller to book with you?
- Major events: What impact will this have on the wider tourism market?
- Why are budget airlines in Singapore collaborating and what are the implications?