25 - 27 April, 2016
Contact Us: 65 6722 9455
Co-Founder and CEO
14:50 Fireside chat: Understanding the mind-set of the Malaysian customer – how can you tap into this emerging tech savvy consumer base?
Malaysia has surpassed ASEAN countries such as Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia in terms of broadband penetration. Therefore, the online distribution channel is becoming rapidly tapped into by many players in travel and tourism, eyeing the potential group of the customer base which can be connected through the internet. Leading travel and tourism players such as AirAsia, Agoda, Expedia and Hertz have shown strong sales performance through its online websites.
- What are the top challenges and opportunities in the Malaysian online travel market and how can you adapt your e-commerce strategy to them?
- Differentiation: What are the best digital marketing channels you can tap into to help your brand to stand out in a rapidly developing marketplace?
- The leapfrog effect: How has the rapid development in technology and infrastructure changed traveller behaviour?
- Online vs. Offline: Is the market ready for digital travel or do they still prefer traditional travel agencies?
- How is the implementation of GST in Malaysia affecting travel bookings?
- The inbound traveller: How can you encourage and keep growing the demand for travel within Malaysia?