25 - 27 April, 2016
Contact Us: 65 6722 9455
Regional Sales Director - SE Asia & ANZ
17:10 Fireside chat: How can you enter and succeed in the dynamic, high-growth travel market of Thailand?
Thailand has seen steady growth with internet transactions becoming popular among urban tourists owing to the attractive promotions and discounting prices which continued to be introduced throughout the year. The most popular categories for online tourism are hotels and airlines. International brands of intermediaries such as Agoda.com, booking.com and Expedia.co.th are crucial players which have moved very fast and jumped into the forefront position, notably Agoda.com.
- What are the top challenges and opportunities in the Thailand online travel market and how can you adapt your e-commerce strategy to them?
- The leapfrog effect: How has the rapid development in technology and infrastructure changed traveller behaviour?
- The red tape effect: How has the breakdown of barriers for outbound travel impacted the online travel market in Thailand? -Price sensitivity: How can you best use attractive promotions and discounts to differentiate your brand?
- Political turmoil: How can the market bounce back from low rates of international arrivals?
- The inbound traveller: How can you encourage and keep growing the demand for travel within Thailand?