25 - 27 April, 2016
Contact Us: 65 6722 9455
CEO and Founder
13:50 All-star panel: How can you craft compelling content for mobile campaigns to increase conversions?
- Shift from discovery focused campaigns to reaching the customer at the point of purchase: How can your mobile content adapt to this shift and maximise conversions?
- Video marketing: How can you use this to take your content marketing to the next level?
- Decoding the mobile user’s mindset: Is your mobile content appealing to customers on the go as well as the static customers?
- Social media: How do you measure what content works best across the various social channels?
- Mobile search intent: How can you use data to drive your mobile content marketing strategy?
16:10 Fireside chat: Brace for the boom – How can you position your brand in a crowded and upcoming market?
Akin to other developing nations in Asia, Indonesia has all the right ingredients to be a fast-growing travel market. The archipelago is already a prominent inbound destination, and its domestic travel market is increasingly fuelled by a flourishing economy, improving infrastructure and rising disposable income among its urban and working-class population
- What are the top challenges and opportunities in the Indonesian online travel market and how can you adapt your e-commerce strategy to them?
- Payments: How can you overcome the challenge of operating in a market where 70% of payments are done via bank transfer?
- Differentiation: what are the best digital marketing channels you can tap into to help your brand to stand out in a rapidly developing marketplace?
- Talent: How can you overcome the challenge of finding, recruiting and retaining the right talent?
- Regulation: Getting up to speed with the legal framework whilst expanding into the market