25 - 27 April, 2016
Contact Us: 65 6722 9455
Vice President of Marketing
16:50 Fireside chat: The mature marketplace – where are the new opportunities? OTAs? Mobile? Analytics? And what are the predicted growth rates through 2017?
The resilience of the Australian and New Zealand (ANZ) economies has been a crucial tailwind to the countries' tourism industries. ANZ is APAC's third largest travel market, and because of its maturity, its growth lags that of many of its neighbour markets, which are smaller and still emerging. Yet despite having the highest online travel penetration in the region, ANZ's online travel growth will continue to outpace its total travel market through 2015.
- What are the top challenges and opportunities in the ANZ online travel market and how can you adapt your e-commerce strategy to them?
- How is the ANZ industry innovating to boost online travel growth?
- How can global travel companies penetrate and succeed in the ANZ market?
- High growth of OTAs: Will they outpace suppliers’ in the coming years?
- Expansion: How do local ANZ companies plan to pursue growth, expand abroad and handle competition?
14:20 All-star panel: Personalisation – How can you offer a unique customer experience without becoming a nuisance?
- How can you build a product and experience that is tailored to each customer’s needs?
- What digital marketing strategies work well for re-targeting consumers?
- How can you eliminate the lack of anonymity, relevance, credibility and security to ensure your get the best results?
- Getting the balance right: How can you control the frequency of personalised messages?
- How can you track your customers across different devices and touch-points?