25 - 27 April, 2016
Contact Us: 65 6722 9455
Chief Executive Officer
- Increasing m-commerce traffic: How can you capture a bigger market share?
- Driving m-commerce conversions: What strategies will successfully guide your customers from browse to book?
- How can a responsive and adaptive mobile site positively transform UX?
- How can developing and improving the structure of your internal mobile team guarantee profitable results for your organization?
- How can you cope with the blurring of the lines between “wearables”, tablets, mobiles and laptops, without building and managing new channels and touchpoints from scratch every time?
- Mobile first to mobile only: How will the mobile ecosystem in APAC evolve over the next 5 years?
Roundtable 1 – How can you create a mobile buying process thatis both streamlined and intuitive?
Isaac Poh, Head ofPartnerships – SEA and China, Expedia
Roundtable 2 – How can you optimise for long term mobile engagement rather than short term revenue generation?
Ross Veitch, Co-Founder & CEO, Wego.com
Roundtable 3 – How you identify and partner with the optimalmobile solution providers to increase conversions?
Jia En Teo,Co-Founder, Roomorama.com
Roundtable 4 – How can you better understand the user POV toensure you feature on their mobile device?
Jhorna Rincon, Director of Digital Services, APAC, Marriott International
Roundtable 5 – How can you use mobile marketing automation to efficiently reach the rightprospect at the right time?
C.S. Soong, General Manager,Singapore, Klook Travel
Roundtable 6 – How can retargeting add value to your m-commercestrategy?
You Teck Lam, Head ofPerformance Marketing, HotelQuickly