25 - 27 April, 2016
Contact Us: 65 6722 9455
You Teck Lam
Head of Performance Marketing
16:35 Case Study: How can you use mobile retargeting to keep your brand front of mind and increase customer lifetime value?
- Brand DNA: How can you create a comprehensive brand-appropriate mobile experience?
- How does retargeting add value to your m-commerce strategy?
- How can retargeting grab the attention of users given the small window of opportunity?
- Loyalty programmes: How can you take advantage of your reward programs when you put together your personalisation and re-targeting strategy?
Roundtable 1 – How can you create a mobile buying process thatis both streamlined and intuitive?
Isaac Poh, Head ofPartnerships – SEA and China, Expedia
Roundtable 2 – How can you optimise for long term mobile engagement rather than short term revenue generation?
Ross Veitch, Co-Founder & CEO, Wego.com
Roundtable 3 – How you identify and partner with the optimalmobile solution providers to increase conversions?
Jia En Teo,Co-Founder, Roomorama.com
Roundtable 4 – How can you better understand the user POV toensure you feature on their mobile device?
Jhorna Rincon, Director of Digital Services, APAC, Marriott International
Roundtable 5 – How can you use mobile marketing automation to efficiently reach the rightprospect at the right time?
C.S. Soong, General Manager,Singapore, Klook Travel
Roundtable 6 – How can retargeting add value to your m-commercestrategy?
You Teck Lam, Head ofPerformance Marketing, HotelQuickly
17:10 Fireside chat: How can you enter and succeed in the dynamic, high-growth travel market of Thailand?
Thailand has seen steady growth with internet transactions becoming popular among urban tourists owing to the attractive promotions and discounting prices which continued to be introduced throughout the year. The most popular categories for online tourism are hotels and airlines. International brands of intermediaries such as Agoda.com, booking.com and Expedia.co.th are crucial players which have moved very fast and jumped into the forefront position, notably Agoda.com.
- What are the top challenges and opportunities in the Thailand online travel market and how can you adapt your e-commerce strategy to them?
- The leapfrog effect: How has the rapid development in technology and infrastructure changed traveller behaviour?
- The red tape effect: How has the breakdown of barriers for outbound travel impacted the online travel market in Thailand? -Price sensitivity: How can you best use attractive promotions and discounts to differentiate your brand?
- Political turmoil: How can the market bounce back from low rates of international arrivals?
- The inbound traveller: How can you encourage and keep growing the demand for travel within Thailand?